MOBOTIX Storage And ONVIF-S Recorder
Perfect device to store MOBOTIX IoT cameras, MOBOTIX MOVE cameras and ONVIF-S based IP cameras. Through our VMS (MxMC 2.0 and higher) the user can playback all recording of the MxNAS including the ONVIF-S footage. A highly efficient complete solution with secure data storage from a single source, which now allows decentralized and centralized video components to be easily combined.
- Integrated recording software supports MJPEG, H.264, and ONVIF-S compatible network cameras
- Unlimited number of recording channels for MOBOTIX IoT cameras (with MxPEG+ video codec)
- Hot-swappable HDD, redundant power supply and support of external JBOD storage
- Recording software supports MOBOTIX MOVE and third-party ONVIF cameras
- Ready for up to 32 ONVIF recording channels
- No license fees required for MOBOTIX IoT cameras
- Fully supported by MOBOTIX
Why does MOBOTIX now offer its own NAS devices?
- There are huge differences in the NAS systems of the various manufacturers available on the market.
- Devices with a weak processor do not offer the high transmission rates that would basically be required from a cable connection. There are also big differences in the range of functions.
- In order to ensure our customers the same MOBOTIX-proven premium product quality in network storage, and because only MOBOTIX NAS devices are equipped with special MxMC interface software, we can provide central access to all camera recordings in connection with MxMC (as of version 2.0) from the decentralized MOBOTIX IoT cameras of the Mx6 series as well as ONVIF-S cameras of the MOBOTIX MOVE series and / or third-party ONVIF-S cameras.
- The result: A highly efficient complete solution with secure data storage from a single source, which now allows decentralized and centralized video components to be easily combined. The numerous product advantages of the intelligent MOBOTIX IoT cameras (such as MxAnalytics or MxActivitySensor) are completely retained, while each MxMC workstation can now also be supplemented with the special functions of, for example, a mechanical HighSpeed PTZ camera. Easy to realize without any programming effort!
All three Mobotix NAS models come with factory-specific MxMC interface Allows a user via MxManagementCenter 2.0 to play and export the images of all integrated cameras (Mobotix IoT or Mobotix Move or third-party ONVIF-S cameras) stored on the Mobotix NAS without having to leave the MxMC application.
In addition to the number of ONVIF-S camera channel required, the basic criteria to evaluate is the volume of memory to be expected. So a NAS with 4 hard drives currently max, provides 36 TB of data volume net.i.e. with Redundancy.
Each Mobotix NAS model is shipped without hard drives. The customer, therefore, has the opportunity to choose from a wide range of possible alternatives and always use the products of their preferred manufacturers and quality levels. Hard drives cannot be ordered via Mobotix.