Wireless, High-Resolution, Digital IP Camera
- Wireless digital IP camera in durable stainless steel housing
- Cameras accessible anywhere via PC, smartphone, or any Internet device
- Integral SD card storage (up to 64GB), Router and Battery
- 3G/4G/GPRS/Wi-Fi data communications
- High-resolution (up to 4096 x 1536, 6 megapixels) colour camera
- Choice of single, dual or hemispheric lens
- Deployable within minutes – no specialist skills required – one button operation
- Built in event recorder with motion detection and automated alarms
- Low bandwidth requirement
- Low power consumption
The multi-award winning Torch Camera is a portable self-contained rapid deployment CCTV camera system that comprises of a digital IP camera up to 6 megapixels, storage, router and battery.
The Torch camera can be deployed as a single camera with interchangeable lenses or as a dual camera unit to provide either day/night operation or wider coverage.
Video motion detection captures activity in detail, enabling vehicles or individuals to be identified. The built-in battery unit can be used for up to 10 hours without recharging (subject to camera specification). The camera also features built in storage for several thousand images for playback. Images can also be delivered offsite via FTP or email.
SeSys Torch Camera can be hand-held or mounted on a pole, building or vehicle. Camera images can be accessed by designated users through a smartphone, PC or other internet device via network or by using the SeSysConnect cloud based service.
Lightweight, weatherproof and intelligent, the Torch Camera is suited to many applications and doesn’t require constant monitoring as users / ARCs (alarm receiving centres) are alerted to problems by automated and configurable alarms.
Built-in storage keeps a record of events that can be downloaded post event over the internet or locally with an optional Wi-Fi connection.
Providing digital PTZ and optional day/night lens functionality, the Torch camera has no moving parts; ensuring low power, low maintenance and a long lasting (high MTBF) camera system and the most cost effective solution.